LET VVR HELP YOU . . .
- Manage and execute research projects domestically and internationally, either in-house, at the client site, or at a partner network facility.
- Develop/ program screeners and questionnaires.
- Recruit articulate and creative respondents
- Gather valuable data about your products & services.
- Delivers live web-based focus groups and one-on-one interviews.
- Allows moderators and respondents in multiple locations to interact face to face.
- Complements your facility-based focus groups.
- Provides access to high quality respondents from around the globe.
- Provides a view from a virtual back room.
- Delivers mobile phone consumer insights software.
- Brings consumer experiences to life using mobile diaries and insight communities.
- Assigns an activity or mission to illicit consumer insights on an experience or a product.
- Uncovers consumer behaviors with the ease and engagement of their phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Moves quickly from data to insights with built-in analysis tool-like filters, tagging, word clouds, word trees, closed ended question tallies, and the ability to export data in a variety of formats.
- Delivers live, in-depth, in-home research.
- Streams in-home immersions to observe consumers.
- Encourages more natural behavior and insights that are more genuine.
- Minimizes the effects of researchers on participants; reduces ethnographic bias.
VIRTUAL INSIGHTS WALL:
VVR has partnered with Full Scale Virtual Research to provide our clients a unique, innovative, cost effective, and fully customizable market research solution for Winning at the Shelf – First Moment of Truth (FMOT). The Virtual Wall creates a full scale, touch interactive and high quality shopping/insights environment with the ability to screen capture.
- Shopping Research: Gather insights all in one session.
- Prototyping: Quickly add or remove features.
- Shelf Changes: Made in minutes with drag-n-drop.
- Package/Brand Design: Compare designs, logos and brands; edit elements in real time, on site.
- Emotive Connection: Integrated collaging with pictures, words, and concepts.
- Mobile Eye Tracking: Seamless shelf to package with metrics on POP/HOLD/CLOSE.
- Access to Products: Quickly compare test to any product in up to a 36 foot category
THE VIRTUAL WALL TECHNOLOGY:
- 6 foot by 12 foot programmable touch screen.
- Imaging resolution that exceeds visual capability.
- Screen changes occur in the blink of an eye.
- Interactive, with Smart Pad control.
- Quantitative analysis, time and sequence of all shopping activities.
- Mobile Wall for other cities
- Resources from study design and execution through the analysis of results.
- Timely and relevant access to untapped sources of opinion and insight.
- Access to customers and businesses in domestic and international markets.
- Instant results and responses that can be tracked over time.
Real-Time Consumer Insights
- Fast, powerful, and customizable surveys.
- Among the highest completion rates in the industry.
- Traditional as well as playification survey platforms.
- Cross platform data collection.
- Interactive centralized reporting.
- Mobile device, online, or in person.
- Over 80 survey types and templates.
- Local, regional, and global samples.
VVR has been on Impulse Directory’s list of Top 10 Marketing Research Facilities for over 10 years! Our facility comes equipped with a phone and computer office for recruiting and interviewing; mobile eye-tracking capabilities; highly-trained interviewers and moderators; and more. Click here to learn more about our facility’s capabilities and amenities.
Your company’s confidentiality and security is always a top priority!